Friday, November 17, 2006

What the Fughh is wrong with some men...(indian men??)?

I got a phone call today. It was the moron from the roommate website. AGAIN!

And I thought he was never going to call.....I reallly do underestimate the stupidity of some Indian men.

So he calls and tells me his name.

I cursed under my breath.

I told him I did not know who he was. He took the trouble to explain how I was looking for a roommate and he had called me and I had told him to call me back and so he was calling now, after a month..

I said 'OO yes, I am not interested.'

He said 'huh? You told me to call you back...and so I am calling you back..'

I said 'I did not say call me back....Anyways, this is not a good time.'

He said, 'So when should I call you back?'

I knew right then that I just had to be straightforward. I have done more nerve wrecking things, this is not a big deal...

I asked him, 'Why do you want to call me? You know I am NOT going to talk to you.'

He said, 'Why? What is wrong with talking to me?'

I said, 'I do not know you, and I do not need a reason.'

He said, 'Why are you being rude?'

I said, 'I am not being rude, I am being honest. And come to think of it, don't you think you are being too demanding and rude by expecting me to talk to you? I dun know you, and I dun owe you anything. I am not interested. I don't need to talk to you.'

He said, 'Why? Why are you so rude? Will your mouth fall off if you talk to me..'(Such an OLD Tamil Movie Dialogue...I WANTED TO SLAP HIS BITCHASS FACE)

Then the HEIGHT OF IT, he says, 'I am not going to marry you! Why can't you just talk to me?'

I said, 'Trust me, I know you are not going to marry me. I don't want to talk to you. Its that simple.'

He said, 'Why are you so rude? Are you that fucke..d......'

I cut him off and said, 'This conversation is over.'

And I hung up.
I was half expecting him to call me back and start cursing at me.
But he did not. Some decency he had I guess. HE HOWEVER COMPLETELY RUINED MY DAY!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH INDIAN MEN?? CAN THEY NOT TAKE A HINT?!!?!?!
AND TRUST ME I WAS OBVIOUS WITH MY 'HINTS'!

AND WHY IS IT THAT WHEN A WOMAN EXPRESSES HER OPINION AND TAKES A STAND, USING VULGAR LANGUAGE IS THE NEXT COURSE OF ACTION?

He did not have to take my refusal to talk to him personally. I do not even know this moron. What value does my opinion have? How can my refusal to want to talk to strangers (and it is PERFECTLY FINE THAT I REFUSED TO BEFRIEND A STRANGER!!) be seen as a rejection and an insult of his ability to reproduce?? How is it SUCH an attack on his manhood that he had to use foul language, on a lady (yes, thank you very much...I am!), A LADY HE DOES NOT KNOW AND WANTS TO BEFRIEND?!?!! AND IF HE WANTS TO PICK UP GALS HAVE THE COURAGE TO HANDLE REJECTION DAMMIT!!!
Why is he so insecure?? Will it have done wonders for his ego if I had agreed to be his friend? How so?? I am not saying I have the cleanest mouth. I swear like a sailor, but I never mean it...and I never swear in anger...at strangers.

How can people do such things and not have the guts to handle rejection? And why are people so insecure of themselves that they cannot see rejection as anything else but an attack on their self worth?

It is not. Stop trying to determine your worth based on the opinion of other people. It is such a sure sign of weakness! Yes some opinions matter. Do not get me wrong. I am not a wonder-woman, and the opinion of other people matter to me, but such a rejection would mean nothing to me!!

WHAT A COMPLETE TURN OFF! BE GRACIOUS!
Be your own saving grace.
________
OM SHANTI OM SHANTI OM SHANTI!!!
________

No comments: