Friday, November 17, 2006

Waiting....So close yet so far..

So I am in Wisconsin.
Waiting for my flight to SF. I have nothing to report.

It was a boring flight. I was up till 2am last nite and got up at like 4am so I completely passed out (mouth open and drool falling and all) in the plane.

The highlight of trip is my most recent stupidity.

I did not book my hotel in SF for the first few days. I did not really forget. I spoke to one man and he said, 'OO just show up and you will have a room'....(He was charging 70 bucks a day or 2200 for a month...I am not sure where he got his business degree from..)

So anyway, something told me to just call him and ask him to reserve it in advance..(not much of an advance...since I called him at 830pm and my flight was at 630am) and he tells me that they are completely SOLD OUT!

Like any calm person, I freaked out. Where was I going to stay???After a few phone calls, help from Rick James and after I was satisfied kicking myself for being so stupid....I found a bed and breakfast place in ...I dunno man..Presidio? I have that place till Sunday. And after that, I am back on the streets. I am hoping to find an apartment by Sunday. And move right in, and start decorating.

I still have an hour to pass. General Mitchell International Airport is fairly bare. And BORING!! Don't blame me, I come from Singapore..I am used to Changi Airport where 3 hours fly by like a passing moment.

I am very excited about finding my new apartment.

Ok. Ima bored. If you have read so far, you must be bored too. Cos this was one uneventful narration of nothing at all. As I write this entry I am thinking to myself..."Why am I writing this??' but I guess as someone once has said...my purpose will be served and this article would have achieved complete harmony if you, too are thinking 'Why am I reading this??'

I need sleep.
I need food.
I want an apartment.

Ok. Feel free to stop reading.

Reallly. Just stop now.

I am not going to say anything brilliant.

STOP IT!!!

ARE YOU STILL READING?!!?

No comments: