I have a dream.
I have a dream.
I have a dream that one day my life will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:
"I hold these truths to be self-evident; I will soon find a nice apartment which will not suck all my pay out of me."
I have a dream that one day on the Nob hills of
I have a dream that one day soon I will cook in my own home and the kitchen, my favourite room in the house, will be filled with the heated aroma of melted ghee and pure whole milk and my apartment will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and pure sweet decadence.
I have a dream that my suitcases will one day live in a huge closet where they will not be judged by the tear of their cover. My apartment will not be judged by its building and its location but by the content of my home.
I have a dream today.
I shall soon find an apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment