I am no longer a virgin.
I did it yesterday evening.
Everyone around me...well most people around me had done it before, but I never had any desire to do it. I thought of it, but i kept thinking,.."if i did, then I would have done it...(sometimes, I get overwhelmed by my brilliance) and i wont be able to say that I have never done it before..'
Yesterday, while walking home, I was thinking, why do i want to say I have never done it before?? Am I making sense to myself?? What was I worried about?? I am not going to get addicted to it (I hope not) and everyone is doing it dammit!!
So I got my first, my VERY first Manicure and Pedicure.
I would have put pics up of my pedicure, but I have been told I have freaky toes... So I shall not display the freak show that they are on the net. And I am too lazy to take a pic of my manicure...I am sad, but not soo sad....(But I am sad enuff to scan lacy undergarments so that my girls in singapore can know what I bought).
But my toes and fingers looks better. My hands..i love the way they look when I type..so I will be typing. and my feet, i went there to get a few other services and I told her I think i want a pedicure. It was a very special moment. And she looks at my feet and she says, yes, it is time u got it..(I would have cursed at this point, but she is a very nice lady...I got awesome feet massage...)
So now, there, after 27 years, I have finally manicured my hands and pedicured my feet.
I am becoming more woman, less cavewoman.
No comments:
Post a Comment